Welcome to our website Oleariapazienza.com
The purpose of this document is to inform users about the personal information collected from the site www.oleariapazienza.com
This statement is made in accordance with art. 13 D. Lgs. 30.06.2003, 196 (“Code for the protection of Personal data”) and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (‘ European general rules on the protection of personal data ‘).
The data controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this information informing users. Changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on www.oleariapazienza.com
The user is therefore invited to read the privacy statement at every access to the website www.oleariapazienza.com
In case of non-acceptance of the changes made to this privacy notice, the user is obliged to cease the use of this site and may request the holder of the treatment to remove his personal data.
The owner of the treatment
The owner of the processing of personal data is Olearia Pazienza S.R.L., with registered office at Contrada piantata di Rogadeo, 70032 Bitonto (Ba), Partita Iva 05521150721, in the person of Rosa Pazienza.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal information, you may contact the data controller at any time by sending an email to email@example.com by inserting as a “privacy” object.
Personal data collected
The categories of personal data that Olearia Pazienza collects and treats when you browse or shop on Oleariapazienza.com, are as follows:
- We collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on oleariapazienza.com such as full name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment data;
- We treat the personal data you provide to us when you contact our offices to provide you with the information you require;
- After your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- To register your account at Oleariapazienza.com, we collect your email address and password. Upon your express consent, by analyzing your personal data we can process information about your interests and your preferences with respect to our products and services, in order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes. In case of authentication to the oleariapazienza.com account via external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration/authentication via Facebook and Google. We collect information about your person also from third parties and, in particular, at Facebook. This information includes the following categories of data: E-mail address.
- We collect information about your browsing on oleariapazienza.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the individual page and save this information on our servers.
We inform you that Olearia Pazienza does not treat personal data relating to minors of age. If you access oleariapazienza.com and use the services offered by Olearia Pazienza you declare that you have completed your age.
How we use your personal information
Olearia Pazienza collects and treats your personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclude and execute the purchase agreement of the products offered on oleariapazienza.com. When you finish your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract, such as payment, billing, shipment of the product and possible management of the return.
- Registration to the site and enjoyment of the services offered to registered users. The registration to the site is possible through the insertion of some personal information, necessary to guarantee your identification and the performance of the services offered to the registered users.
- Supply of Propost ServicesI on Oleariapazienza.com. To that Fine Olearia patience has the need to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary to carry out the service required by you.
- Management of requests to our offices, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
- Sending CV. If you send us your CV to be considered for a job application, we will use the information in your CV for this purpose only. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of eighteen months, after which it will be cancelled: If you want, you can of course send us a new updated version.
- Analysis and statistical surveys. We employ some information on your use of the site to carry out analyses and statistical surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
- Sending of commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of our product, So-called soft spam. Following the purchase of our product on the site, we will send you to the e-mail address that you have provided us with communications containing our commercial proposals on products and related services.
- After your express consent, we will be able to use the contact details you have provided us for communications of a commercial nature on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always subject to your consent, we will be able to use your contacts in the field of conducting market research and surveys for the recognition of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will only take place with your chosen modalities (by e-mail, SMS, telephone, postal mail, WhatsApp).
- Only with your consent, Olearia Pazienza will be able to personalize your experience as a registered user on Oleariapazienza.com, proposing anticipations and offers in line with your tastes and sending you personalized commercial communications according to your These communications will only take place with your chosen modalities (by e-mail, SMS, telephone, postal mail, WhatsApp). Personalization will be done by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph “Personal data collected”. For more information on these data and the activity that allows you to process them, please see the paragraph “Your Olearia Pazienza account”.
If you would like to authorize the activities referred to in points h and I, and subsequently do not wish to receive further communication from Olearia Pazienza or want to restrict the way in which to be contacted, you can at any time interrupt these communications simply by clicking on the appropriate link “unsubscribe” Present at the bottom of each communication, or by sending a email To firstname.lastname@example.org by inserting as a “privacy” object.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your request for unsubscribe, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to make your request.
In relation to all the above mentioned activities, we will treat your personal data mainly through computer and electronic tools, in full compliance with the current legislation in this field.
Your ACCOUNT Olearia Pazienza
On the occasion of the creation of your account Olearia Pazienza we offer you the possibility to take advantage of the following services:
- My orders: Follow the shipment of your orders, change or make the articles that are not for you and see the history of your orders.
- My data: Manage your registration data.
- My addresses: Save or edit your addresses to always have them at your fingertips and finish your purchases faster.
After your consent, you will be able to personalize your experience and the contents of the commercial communications and the offers you’ll see when browsing on oleariapazienza.com as a registered user. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are for you of greater liking and interest and at the same time allows you to improve our offer for you. Personalization is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the paragraph “Personal data collected”. In particular, the information on purchases you have made in the past and those of the sections of the site you visit most often or the services you use most frequently help us to understand what the products and services you are most interested.
To ensure that the information we possess is correct and enable us to adequately carry out the activity described above, we invite you to access the Olearia Pazienza account and, if you deem it necessary, to update them.
Legal basis of the treatment
We treat your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided by the regulations in force, and specifically:
- For the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are part.
When we treat your data for the conclusion of the purchase agreement of which you are part we care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This legitimate basis the processing of personal data occurring in the following activities:
- Conclusion and execution of a contract to purchase the products offered on oleariapazienza.com;
- Registration to the site and enjoyment of services reserved for registered users;
- Provision of services offered on oleariapazienza.com;
- Management of your requests from our offices.
- The conferral of your personal data on such activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to inform us or not your data, but in the absence of the requested data we will not be able to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to benefit from the services of Olearia patience and that Olearia patience will not manage your requests;
- To follow up a legal obligation. In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on Oleariapazienza.com, the processing of the user’s data will take place in order to give course to the legal obligations to which it is kept Olearia Pazienza in conformity with the provisions and other rules to which oilseed is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to notify us of your data, but if you conclude your data will be necessary and will be treated to give course to the aforementioned legal obligations to which it is kept olearia patience. The treatment of CV spontaneously sent, carried out to evaluate candidates in relation to a possible position at Olearia Pazienza, is legitimate as expressly authorized by a rule of law, which specifies that in this case not The consent of the person to whom the personal data relates is required. You are free to tell us or not your CV, but failing we will not be able to evaluate your candidacy for a job position at Olearia Pazienza;
- For our own sake. Some of your personal information in case of purchase of products on Oleariapazienza.com, may be treated to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity.
- Based on your consent
we will turn the following treatments exclusively in case you have lent us your express consent:
- Conduct of marketing activities and opinion polls and market research;
- Analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the field of using your profile Olearia Pazienza, in order to personalize your experience on our site.
Giving us your personal information for such activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us or not your data for such purposes but failing the same will not be possible for Olearia Pazienza to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and analysis of your habits.
Who treats the data
Your personal information will be processed by the internal staff of Olearia Pazienza specifically instructed and authorized to treatment.
Your personal information will also be forwarded to third parties that we employ to provide our services; These subjects have been adequately selected and offer adequate assurance of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects were designated by Olearia Pazienza, carry out their activities according to instructions given by Olearia Pazienza and under his control.
The third parties concerned belong to the following categories: Banking operators, internet providers, companies specialised in computer and telematics services; Couriers Companies that carry out marketing activities; Companies specializing in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police and the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of offences, prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Olearia Pazienza to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in the courts, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of others ‘ rights and freedoms.
WEB PUSH NOTIFICATION
Depending on the device you are browsing, you may receive, upon your consent, notifications push About our offers, what’s new, your wish List and your shopping cart.
To turn off notifications, depending on the platform and/or browser you use, follow the steps listed below:
- Desktop: Click with the right mouse button on the notification > disable notifications from Oleariapazienza.com
- Mobile: Access the Notifications Center > site Parameters > Notifications > block notifications from Oleariapazienza.com
- Common Browser:
- Chrome: Settings > show advanced Settings > Privacy – Content Settings > Notifications-Manage exceptions > Enter Oleariapazienza.com and select “Block”
- Firefox: Options > Contents > Notifications – Choose > Oleariapazienza.com – “block”
- Safari: Preferences > Notifications > From here set the selector to “reject”
EXTRA-EU data transfer
Some of the third parties listed in the preceding paragraph “who treats the data” may be based in non-EU countries which, however, offer an adequate level of data protection, as determined by appropriate decisions of European Commission (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and which do not provide adequate levels of protection will be carried out only after conclusion between Olearia Pazienza and those subjects of specific agreements, containing clauses of Safeguard and appropriate safeguards for the protection of your personal data so-called “standard contractual clauses”, which are also approved by the European Commission, or where the transfer is necessary to conclude and execute a Contract between you and Olearia Pazienza (for the purchase of goods offered on our site, for the Registration to the site or the enjoyment of services on the site) or for the management of your requests.
How long do we save the data
We retain your personal information for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
Once this period has expired, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise anonymized.
Your personal information is kept in accordance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- Data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on Oleariapazienza.com: up to the conclusion of the administrative-accounting formalities. Billing-related data will be retained for ten years from the billing date;
- Data of the registered User: The data will be kept until you request the cancellation of your oil account patience;
- Payment data: Up to the certification of payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiry of the right of withdrawal and the deadlines applied for contestation of payment;
- Data collected in the context of the use of services offered on Oleariapazienza.com: These data are retained until the service has ceased or the user has cancelled the subscription to the service;
- Data related to user requests to our offices: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is fulfilled;
- CV: For eighteen months from reception;
- Data used for commercial communication activities for users who purchase products on Oleariapazienza.com (soft spam): These data are retained until the service is terminated or the opposition is exercised through unsubscribe from the user;
- Data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years of the last interaction of any kind of the user with Olearia Pazienza.
- Data used to personalize the site and to show personalized commercial offers: until the user requests the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years of the last interaction of any kind of the user with Olearia Pazienza;
- Data used for the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: until the user requests the cessation of activity.
In any case, for technical reasons, the cessation of treatment and the consequent definitive cancellation of its personal data will be final within thirty days from the terms stated above.
At any time, you may exercise your rights with respect to the specific treatments of your personal data by Olearia patience. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access and modify your data: You have the right to access your personal information and to request that they be corrected, modified or integrated with other details. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: You may revoke at any time a consent you have lent for the processing of your personal data in connection with any marketing activity. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered to be the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the recognition of satisfaction for the personalization of the website and the Commercial offers based on your interests. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data that is based on such consent, while different or other treatments based on other assumptions continue to be carried out in full compliance with the Provisions.
- You oppose the processing of your data: you have the right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; Before welcoming you, Olearia Pazienza will have to assess the reasons for your request.
- Delete your data: In the cases provided by the laws in force you can request the cancellation of your personal information. Receipt and examined your request, if legitimate it will be our care to cease the treatment promptly and delete your personal information.
- Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in such a hypothesis, Olearia Pazienza will continue to retain your personal information but not treat them, if not without prejudice to your different request and the exceptions provided by law. You can get the limitation of treatment when you have the accuracy of your personal data, when the treatment is illicit but you oppose the deletion of your data, when your data is no longer needed but you need it to exercise your right in the office Judicial and when you oppose the treatment, at the time when we assess the reasons for your request.
- Request your data or transfer them to a subject other than Olearia Pazienza (“Right to Data portability”). You can ask to receive your information that we deal with according to your consent or on a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can at your request transfer your data directly to a third party you indicate to us.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can send a email To email@example.com by inserting as a “privacy” object.
To ensure that the data of our users does not suffer violations or unlawful use by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise any of the rights indicated, we will ask you some information to be certain of your identity.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being used in an illegitimate or fraudulent manner. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymization or the encryption of your data; The confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resiliency of the systems and services that process them; The ability to restore data in case of data breach. Moreover, Olearia Pazienza undertakes to test, verify and evaluate regularly the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee the continuous improvement in the safety of the treatments.
If you believe that the treatment of your personal data has been unlawfully carried out, you may submit a complaint to one of the supervisory authorities responsible for complying with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint may be submitted to the guarantor for the protection of personal data.
More information on the presentation modalities are available on the sponsor’s website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
Changes to this statement
The constant evolution of our services may entail changes in the characteristics of the treatment of your personal data described herein. Consequently, this privacy notice may undergo modifications and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We invite you, therefore, to check the contents periodically: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences
The updated version of the privacy notice, in any case, will be published on this page, with an indication of the date of its last update.
Legislative references and Useful links
The treatment of your personal data is carried out by Olearia Pazienza in full compliance with the discipline in the field provided by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general Regulation on data protection, rules on the processing of personal data Italian and the measures Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Olearia Pazienza S.R.L., with registered office at Contrada Piantata di Rogadeo, 70032 Bitonto (Ba), Partita Iva 05521150721, in the person of Rosa Pazienza.
In line with the standard practices of many Web sites, Oleariapazianza.com could install on the computer used by the user and access cookies, Web beacons, Flash cookies and other technologies.
Following is the list of third-party cookies (all others are technical cookies), which Oleariapazienza.com will be able to store on your computer to provide products, information and deliver services:
Purpose: Google Analytics Statistics Cookie
Disabilitare Google Analytics
Purpose: Facebook Content Selection Cookies
Purpose: Statistics Cookie Disqus
Purpose: GOOGLE Conversion Tracking Cookie Adwords
Please note that when you visit the site, third parties such as ad networks, ad agencies, advertisers, and segment vendors for the public, you can set up and access cookies, Web beacons, Flash cookies, and other technologies on your computer.
First part Cookies
We can send Oleariapazienza.com cookies on your device via our site. The cookies of Oleariapazienza.com that we send are defined here first part cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that belong to the site that created them. The use of these cookies allows us to make the site work efficiently and provide our services. In this site all the first part cookies, none excluded, are technical cookies. You can change or delete these cookies through the browser Navigation in use following the instructions provided in your browser’s guide. The guides to some of the most common browsers are located at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari And Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Third party Cookies
Some third-party cookies, appropriately indicated in the table, are statistical cookies. They gather information about how the user uses the website, such as which pages are visited and the errors that can be encountered. These cookies are used to help us improve the operation of the site and understand the interests of the users.
In Conclusion They serve us to: get statistics on how to use the site; Contribute to the improvement of the site by measuring any errors that occur.
In the cases suitably indicated in the table, these are cookies used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the field of network browsing. These cookies are called profiling and can be delivered through our website exclusively by third parties. Companies that offer or advertise their products through this site may assign cookies to users ‘ terminals. The categories of cookies used and the type of personal data processing by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information made by these companies.
The user, for certain cookies, all third parties, may refuse to consent to the use of his or her personal data, by visiting the website of IAB Italy. You may still receive advertisements that are not personalized according to your personal interests.
The user can selectively disable the Google Analytics action by installing the component on their browser opt-Out provided by Google. To disable the Google Analytics action, please go to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can choose to disable or delete third-party cookies directly in your browsing browser at any time by following the instructions provided in your browser’s help. The guides to some of the most common browsers are located at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to your computer’s hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor the your activities on the site.
- To recognize that your browser has already visited the site, and record and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser has visited the site. For example, Oleariapazienza.com could save its login information, so that the user does not have to log in every time he accesses the site;
- To customize the content and advertisements that the user views when visiting the site;
- To measure and search for the effectiveness of interactive online content, features, advertisements and other communications;
- To analyze the site and its use and to improve the services of the site.
Oleariapazienza.com could make use of web beacons (also called transparent GIFs, web bugs, pixels or action Day). These technologies are code strings that provide a small graphical image on a Web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on the user’s computer, such as cookies, the time and the day on which a page is displayed, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon is placed. In General, any file that is transmitted as part of a Web page can be used as a web beacon.
Third parties may use web beacons on the site to receive control, research and reporting information or to understand the interests of the user and to select and publish advertisements in line with their interests.
These cookies may be indicated in the table.
Some of the site’s third-party partners may use Flash cookies, otherwise known as locally shared objects (LSO). They are used to identify interests through the articles they consult and, more generally, to track in different ways of user behaviors. LSO retain data collections similar to cookies stored in a folder on the user’s computer and are installed through the Adobe Flash Video Viewer.
These cookies may be indicated in the table.
For certain cookies, to oppose the processing of your personal data in order to allow us to Propose Behavioral advertising or collecting statistical data, can set the related advertising exclusion cookie by visiting the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte/ And following the instructions provided therein.
Please note that even if you exercise your right to opposition, you may still receive advertisements, even if no more personalized ads based on your interests.
If you cancel your cookies in the future, you must exercise your right of objection again. It will have to exercise the right of opposition again even if it uses a different navigation browser.
The user can selectively disable the Google Analytics action by installing the component on their browser opt-Out provided by Google. To disable the Google Analytics action, please go to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
It can also handle cookies directly through the navigation browser Controls in use. For more information on how to clear and check cookies from your browser you can contact the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
For more information, please consult the website of IAB Italy and on the web site di Adobe Flash.
Learn more about data processing